Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dog sitting...

We were minding my sister-in-laws dog for the last 2 days - Lulu a Shitzu... she's so cute and the 2 dogs together really cheered me up on what has been a bad few weeks. Lia loves Lulu when she's on Lulu's turf but she's not so sure when she sees Lulu's bed arriving here. She's been very jealous this time... you see Lulu is small and only sheds moderately so she manages to make her way on to the couch whereas Lia is HUGE and sheds by the truck load so we have a strict "no Lia on the hair magnet of a couch" rule but try telling that to a husky... I came into the living this morning to find this scene... this is the conversation I imagine they were having...
Lia: Busted... this is all your fault... 


Lulu: I'm outa here... laters...


Lia: ok if I ignore her she won't give out...

Lia: maybe if I try my cutest face she'll let me stay...

Lia: that seemed to work...this really is the life... I could get used to this...


Lia: crap was that a car door... if that's my daddy I'm in BIG trouble...

1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant, I just love Lia's mini protest at not being allowed on the sofa while Lulu is! Loving your chair collection too of course!

    ReplyDelete