Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just got me thinking...


Don't you love how a trip around some blogs sparks off an idea in your head and then you can't get it out of your head and then all the other things you were obsessing about are suddenly not that important anymore? Yes, me too!

I'm now thinking I could get someone to build me some shelves kinda like this for my bedroom and it would not only look great but everything would have a home!! Todays inspiration was provided by a great sneak peak on DesignSponge.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love DesignSponge, those shelves are lovely and I love billy bookcase shelves too! Thanks for stopping by my blog, its great to see more Irish people on it :) Like your name and blog too, I'll be stopping by from now on

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thanks for following too - your blog is great - I loved the calf pics! I love the Billy bookcases too - they are another option!

    ReplyDelete