Thursday, August 13, 2009

busy dee


Oh... so much to do this month...work is really busy so I've been working through lunch and late AND weekends grrr (I know lucky to have job etc) but I need to design my sisters wedding invites and of course I want to do something wow. I'm forever making lists and never getting around to them so here goes maybe I can shame myself into finally get my act together!

TO DO
1. Aoife's invites
2. Aoife's hen (organise + this is your life book)
3. finish my Thank You cards
4. finish office
5. loose 7 pounds in 3 weeks!
6. exercise, exercise, exercise
7. fill all the empty photo frames around the house
8. let photographer know which pics I want
9. design wedding album
10. business plan
11. new car? research?
12. touch up paint
13. SAVE, SAVE, SAVE
14. trip to Ikea

ok maybe it's not so bad and I know people have it a lot worse! 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds scarily close to my list, bar the wedding invites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's gas - we'll see who finishes first! ha ha!

    this weekend is all about the invites and office for me

    ReplyDelete